In the past, I’ve blogged my New Year’s resolutions and invariably set myself up for failure by making huge lists. This year, it all fits in less than 100 words, but it’s still lengthy.
1. Clean the litter boxes regularly.
2. Start publishing fiction.
3. Publish more non-fiction.
4. Finish my webOS app.
5. Strengthen my back and neck.
6. Eat no McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches in 2010.
7. Make (and meet) more reasonable goals at work.
8. Streamline our finances.
9. Read for enjoyment.
10. Blog regularly.
11. Transplant my Variax guitar electronics.
(At least the list goes to eleven.)